IDPA Nationals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They wil be at USSA again (contract not signed yet, but it's nearly a given at this point). You have to shoot 2 sanctioned IDPA matches in the 12 months previous to the Nationals (last years can count as one if you were there). Fill out the app when it arrives in the Tac Journal with the requested information enclosed and overnight it on the first day you're allowed to. That will usually do the trick!

P.S. Remember, requests to squad with another shooter must arrive in the same envelope together.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there tenative dates?
Can I run my bladetech without the DOH? I plan to use the teklok or Sting Ray attachment connected to the holster. Which attatchment is legal?
Last question, what mag pouches should I run? I have CRSpeed for uspsa but I understand those aren't allowed in idpa. I also have some individual Bobby mcgee model bladetech pouches. Will those work or do I need to get a double mag pouch?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are there tenative dates?
Can I run my bladetech without the DOH? I plan to use the teklok or Sting Ray attachment connected to the holster. Which attatchment is legal?
Last question, what mag pouches should I run? I have CRSpeed for uspsa but I understand those aren't allowed in idpa. I also have some individual Bobby mcgee model bladetech pouches. Will those work or do I need to get a double mag pouch?

Tentative dates are the last full week in September. I'd have to see the BT holster on you to determine legality. IDPA doesn't have an approved list, they have criteria for concealability that are listed in their rulebook on page 32. The criteria for mag pouches is on page 36. http://www.idpa.com/Documents/IDPARuleBook2005.pdf

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom