If a Ban came...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No I would not be happy in fact I'm not happy right now because I should be able to have a full auto without paying taxes.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry wouldnt allow me to post in the first thread...Heres my answer...NO.

Think of it this way...If the goverment TOLD you no more Blondes could I make it work? Yes...Is it any of there business NO...If the goverment told you, you could only carry 10 golf balls in your bag at a time...could you? Yes but its none of there business. Of course the liberals will say golf and blondes dont kill people...Correct! NIETHER DO GUNS!!! Cars(or people using cars more correctly put) kill more than anything else...thats a fact. Yet Ford Chevy Dodge ETC ETC continue to produce cars that will go faster than ANY speed limit. WHY? Isnt that the same thing as my 30rd mag? Sure I cant hunt with it...I can target shoot with it and above all...I was born in the Greatest Nation of ALL...America ,where I have a RIGHT to do it!!!!

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use revolvers, lever rifles, and bolt rifles mostly. I do have a Mini-14 with a 10 round clip I use for calling coyotes. I also have a 35 round mag for the Mini-14 that came with it, but I've never put cartridges in it. With that said - such a ban would not directly affect what I do, but I am willing to fight to the last breath against the entity that proposes such restrictions on Americans.

Cedar Creek

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys say "if"... Oughtta be "when"...

I'm not saying I'm a pessimist, but if there were an award for "Most Pessimistic", I probably wouldn't even get nominated

Latest posts

Top Bottom