If real...this is the best game camera picture I've seen yet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unicorns can only be killed by other Unicorns

this is true BUT, i know a guy who caught a uni in a live trap and sawed off the horn (damn near died doing it) and melted it down by using the heat off some lighting he caught in a jar. he then took the melted down horn and made a few rounds. we will see how it works out, since i now know, i have one in the area. these unicron rounds are awesome! never seen anything like them. we shot and zereod the rifle in at 1000yrd, went to shoot at the 2000yrd mark for fun and almost fainted when it only dropped 1/16" of an inch. if i wouldn't have seen it for myself i wouldn't belive it.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you seen this unicorn?

Add here is a Pegasus deer:
discussions_texasbowhunter_com_forums_attachment_php_106fc42dcef894b3acf1dcbcf357c372._.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You doubters are really making me mad!!!

I saw the unicorn with my own eyes!!

I was going to make a plaster cast of the hoof prints, but quickly found out they don't leave prints!
They move about us in a quadra plasm type of scenario.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quadra Plasm, do you make that stuff at the plant? No wonder the hybrids hang out on the north side of the channel, the gopher-shad are drawn to the quadra plasm. The sooner lake food chain has been unraveled!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had severa coworkers ask me if I have seen the picture of the mountain lion just ouside of OKC. I might need to provide the unicorn pic to the next one that asks.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have to have your Federal Stamp for that Buck-Duck?? Secondly, do you have to shoot regular steel shot, or can you use your home brewed unicorn pellet buck-Duck shot??

Federal stamp? Yes. Buck shot? No. However, a slug constructed of the melted horn of unicorn would be legal. As a matter of fact, this is the preferred method of taking by OWD as it is only toxic to other unicorns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom