If you don't doubt Obama is Muslim....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always figured the guy wasn't really religious at all. I don't think he's a Muslim, and I'm pretty sure he is only a "Convenience Christian"; he only went to his old church because it was politically expedient.

Yep. The "he's a Muslim" camp is just playing on our xenophobia. He's probably doesn't follow any religion regularly.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
I'll see your 'Obama is a muslim' thread and raise you one 'Illegal Immigrant Rapist' thread. :lmfao:

You don't have to do that. Obama will do it for you by not enforcing the current immigration laws,
specifically created to prevent illegal immigrant criminals from coming into our country.

Yep. The "he's a Muslim" camp is just playing on our xenophobia. He's probably doesn't follow any religion regularly.
Then if he didn't, he wouldn't have had any problem saying under God, by the Creator, etc. to gain votes and quell the rumors of his being a Muslim.
He wouldn't fear eternal damnation if he didn't follow any religion.
Your liberal bias is clouding your thinking.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't have to do that. Obama will do it for you by not enforcing the current immigration laws,
specifically created to prevent illegal immigrant criminals from coming into our country.

Then if he didn't, he wouldn't have had any problem saying under God, by the Creator, etc. to gain votes and quell the rumors of his being a Muslim.
He wouldn't fear eternal damnation if he didn't follow any religion.
Your liberal bias is clouding your thinking.

yawn :zzz2::zzz2::zzz2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom