If you don't vote, don't complain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Morning All, saw this video and if true, I am in shock. According to what Armed Attorneys said, 35% of gun owners are not registered to vote! I get it, Trump may not be who you want, but do you really want kh to win this? 25 million votes can sway this election, we have members in TX, CO and KS as well as OK. Some of you are on other forums as well. There's still time to register to vote, encourage others on Gun Forums to vote...

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They make voting so easy now you can just fill out your ballot at home and mail it in. No reason not to vote, even for the laziest among us.

If you aren't voting, just go ahead and eat that cyanide pill and make space for people that will.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the gun owners and Christians fail to even show up at the polls, they’ve already voted for Harris and the have failed in their individual responsibility to vote for the better person to run this country. Voting is a privilege afforded only to American citizens and if they don’t vote, they may cause all of us to lose this privilege.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cc.jpg

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They make voting so easy now you can just fill out your ballot at home and mail it in. No reason not to vote, even for the laziest among us.

If you aren't voting, just go ahead and eat that cyanide pill and make space for people that will.
Meh, I’ll wait for a candidate that has the character and competency to earn my vote. I understand that not everyone agrees with that. Think I’ll skip suicide, regardless.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, I’ll wait for a candidate that has the character and competency to earn my vote. I understand that not everyone agrees with that. Think I’ll skip suicide, regardless.
So, if hitler was brought back to life and the polls were tied between hitler and Trump and your vote would decide you wouldn't vote, even if it were for one of the others such as libertarian? Please extrapolate, give an example of a politician or presidential candidate you would like to see.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if hitler was brought back to life and the polls were tied between hitler and Trump and your vote would decide you wouldn't vote, even if it were for one of the others such as libertarian? Please extrapolate, give an example of a politician or presidential candidate you would like to see.
I don’t care to entertain that, to be honest.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So by not voting you don't think you're committing suicide. It'll be to late when you figure it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom