I'm Jumping in. SuperDaves Gunshow May 12,13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"No Carts to carry firearms. If you have that many guns to sell, rent a table."

What if someone needs a cart for all the guns, ammo and lead that they're buying?

Ammerenution is heavy

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Count me in. But I have just a few questions.
Do you have to be a FFL holder to sell guns and/or get a table? I know when I worked gun shows years ago the ATF always had some undercover guys come in and try to get us to sell or modify items under the table. We also had problems with FFL holders getting mad at the individuals that set up with no FFL license and some even complained to the ATF about this. I am not referring to or saying any of the OSA guys would do this, but if you are going to have a show, other gun dealers will want to get in. I met 6 retired old farts that bought a table, brought their collections in and they received a "cease and desist" letter from the ATF a couple of weeks after the show because they were not registered FFL dealers. It's my understanding that individuals can do this once or twice a year without any problems.
My hat is off to you SuperDave. I hope this works out and you can count on me and my friends showing up. I would rather put money into a fellow OSA members pockets than some of the other show producers.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This x eleventy-billion!!!!

And we OSA'ers walking around should have a tag on our shirts, or something.

SuperDave, can you add into your list to have some kind of nametags made up with an OSA logo on them that are prominent and visible??? :D

I'm more than willing to contribute to the fund for things needed for this show.
I would have to break out " The Shirt"again.

i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_Taurus037.jpg
i1227.photobucket.com_albums_ee433_kinggabby1_Taurus038.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! King -- that shirt is cool!! I have an OSA hat around here somewhere. Positive Discontent made them back in the day. I have a Tulsa Fat Guys t-shirt around here too. Guess I know what my attire is gonna be!

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! King -- that shirt is cool!! I have an OSA hat around here somewhere. Positive Discontent made them back in the day. I have a Tulsa Fat Guys t-shirt around here too. Guess I know what my attire is gonna be!
Thank you I fixed up the shirt for the Tulsa show. Have to admit you stand out that way. I guess that might be the reason the wife thought it was dumb. But the way I look at it eh I just had to do it. ( Partly because wife said it was dumb her fault LOL ) .

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you I fixed up the shirt for the Tulsa show. Have to admit you stand out that way. I guess that might be the reason the wife thought it was dumb. But the way I look at it eh I just had to do it. ( Partly because wife said it was dumb her fault LOL ) .

Bwahahaha!! Yeah, GC uses that kind of logic on me all the time!! :scratch: I never knew I was doing so many things wrong!! :lookaroun

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we should pitch in an get get OKC SuperDave's OSA Gun Show t-shirts made! I'm in for one, for sure!

Put dates on it, on the back, list names of all the OSA people with the table numbers, you know, like concert tour T-shirts listing all the tour stops?

On the front,

SuperDave's
OSA
Guns-only Gun Show
No Beanie Babies
No Gel Insoles
No Flying Helicopters
No BS!

;)

I'll be in for a trio, one for me, the wife, and the boy (if we can get kids' sizes). :D

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to add. For those who have not met Dave. He is a really down to earth guy and I have not seen anyone as honest as him at any gun show. I got the privilege of sitting with him and his son a while back for a few hours at a sun show and saw him in action. And I always look forward to running in to him at shows. Dave thank you for working on this. You my friend are awesome.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I'll throw my hat in the ring to distribute flyers in my part of the state. If you send me something, I will make sure to visit all my local gun shops and encourage them to make the trip and buy a table. This means Washington county, mainly, though I'll surely run over to Nowata to let them know and put out flyers as well.

If this goes over well, maybe we can have a Tulsa event set up the same way!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
superdave,could you set up a home page with fliers that we can print off and hang in our favorite locations? i could covr the edmond area pretty well.
i like the idea of t-shirts also. I'll for sure wear my hat.
i'd like to see an exclusive type show maybe once or twice a year,could lead to something BIG if ya know what i mean. i think most poeple would prefer quality over quantity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom