Impeachment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_sunset1025_zps05316874.jpg

This is National Geographic worthy right here. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous! Very jealous too, I fear that if I ever go there I'll not return. I mean how cool is a place that a 4X4 F250 does you no good but a Piper Super Cub is your goto mode of transportation? Sounds like heaven to me.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is National Geographic worthy right here. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous! Very jealous too, I fear that if I ever go there I'll not return. I mean how cool is a place that a 4X4 F250 does you no good but a Piper Super Cub is your goto mode of transportation? Sounds like heaven to me.
Yep, I'm always amazed at the photographers we have on here. Thanks, Jack.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd rather have Joe Biden.

Hussein Obama, for all his faults, knows how to be charming, has gathered quite a blind following, and seems to still have the media making excuses for him.

Joe Biden's stupidity and ineptness would keep him from being as subversive as Obama.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is no pc way to say it. Ill just say it.

Even if obama shot a member of fox news in a press briefing he would not be impeached. There is too much fear of riots among some.

I think there are more than a few things he has done that border on it. He has definitely done more than Clinton.

Deffered action for illegal immigrants

Fast and furious

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Removal from office would be a good thing for all politicians who supported Obamacare legislation. It is the height of folly that those who supported the legislation and voted for it without reading it, now claim that they are the ones who can fix it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom