• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Imr-4350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hello all!

I’m looking for some imr4350 powder. I have cash in hand, or I have various trade options as well. Located in norman. Shoot me a message on here or at 4058212160 and we can go from there.

thanks in advance and happy hunting!

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Going to Texas anytime real soon? 1 pounders in stock

1639802390841.png

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was given reloading equipment awhile back and am thinking of gifting the equipment and powder as a gift for Christmas. What are the Federal, Oklahoma and Texas laws regarding purchase, interstate transportation and gifting of smokeless gunpowder?

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was given reloading equipment awhile back and am thinking of gifting the equipment and powder as a gift for Christmas. What are the Federal, Oklahoma and Texas laws regarding purchase, interstate transportation and gifting of smokeless gunpowder?
Taking it to another state, no worries. Mailing it? Not unless you have a hazmat shipping contract it seems.
https://www.shippingschool.com/is-it-legal-to-ship-gunpowder/

Latest posts

Top Bottom