In this thread we post Black Friday heard behavior videos and weep for humanity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Merry Christmas. Jesus would be proud of us.

Towels...towels. Yes. Towels.

"Only a nation of unenlightened half-wits could have taken this beautiful place and turned it in to what it is today: a shopping mall." - George Carlin

Last edited by a moderator:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey - at least they are going to pay for them; the last few vids I've seen of that kind of behavior involved convenience stores and chip-lifting. But yeah, stupid. And those towels probably went on a credit card, to accumulate interest until Black Friday, 2012.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey - at least they are going to pay for them; the last few vids I've seen of that kind of behavior involved convenience stores and chip-lifting. But yeah, stupid. And those towels probably went on a credit card, to accumulate interest until Black Friday, 2012.

In my twisted logic I think these people are worse, simply because they don't think they're doing anything wrong.

Reminds me of:

Last edited by a moderator:

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that is absolutely ridiculous. I think the stores should be held liable when someone gets hurt or killed...they have the ability to control and maintain order when it comes to "special" holiday sale items. I've done the Black Friday thing twice in my life and both times, I was fortunate enough to experience that. The store managers made everyone get in single file lines for the specific items and had employees hand out the items as they walked up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom