In this thread we post Black Friday heard behavior videos and weep for humanity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dis what I did on black friday.

i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Hunting_aeca39bb.jpg

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a piece of **** ... I've gotten a whif of pepper spray ... I'd have wrung her neck!
yah its wicked stuff, think all the leo's get sprayed in the face during training. There were stabbings as well in CA
that is absolutely ridiculous. I think the stores should be held liable when someone gets hurt or killed...they have the ability to control and maintain order when it comes to "special" holiday sale items. I've done the Black Friday thing twice in my life and both times, I was fortunate enough to experience that. The store managers made everyone get in single file lines for the specific items and had employees hand out the items as they walked up.
OH come on, that's bs. There's not much difference between that and a riot. Its a free for all and all that would happen is some one would sue the store when security had to take action because of crazy customers. Blame the people not the store.

Razur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shopped at Academy, Best Buy, and Walmart on Black Friday.
Might have missed out on midnight madness or whatever, but it wasn't all that crazy.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny thing is that BlackFriday was a myth up to the last year or so - all the violence and craziness was over-emphasized by the media (i.e. the Toys-R-Us shooting over a toy was really a gang-related shooting between two people who knew each other before they got to the store, etc.). There were historically much more violent shopping fights and incidents of stupidity on other shopping days (Right before Christmas, right after Christmas, back-to-school, Fall/Spring clearance sales, etc.).

Black Friday wasn't even the biggest shopping day of the year (not even in the top 5) until 2003 when the media started reporting on how it was in trouble because of "Cyber Monday" which wasn't crap at the time.

The problem is that the herds are so dumb, they've started to follow the craziness as an example of what to do instead of what not to do. Its like watching reality television and then life imitates art.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19572_5-black-friday-myths-media-wants-you-to-believe.html

BTW, Black Friday isn't the day after Thanksgiving - Thanksgiving is the day before Black Friday (Thanksgiving has been moved a couple of times throughout history).

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OH come on, that's bs. There's not much difference between that and a riot. Its a free for all and all that would happen is some one would sue the store when security had to take action because of crazy customers. Blame the people not the store.

While I do agree that personal responsibility should be paramount, it simply isn't in our society. Could the stores not be cited for inciting a riot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom