Interest in finishing your own AR Lower Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the name of your company/group? I see you've had 2 posts total and only in this thread. I have not seen an introduction.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Assuming these are forged (I missed that when I first read the post), what makes them more valuable than the offerings other companies marketing forged 80% lowers for almost half the cost? My question as to whether we can provide our own sourced 80% lowers for our project stands.

Also, as Darva suggested, I'm sure we'd all like to know a bit more about you and how you are tied to the community.

leviathan

Marksman
Reaction score
yes, they are forged. they will be anodized. and we will have several CNC's ready to go. you just push the button. the Gcode is already written. the laser engraver will be standing by with several people to assist you in vectorizing your image, and then importing and burning your logo. yes, you get to add your own serial #. as per the ATF rules, YOU will have manufactured this and no registration on your behalf is required. i have been around for some time, some of you have seen me shoot in precision rifle TypeF open. prior service, i consult with several LE agencies on other matters, and have recently gotten hooked up with a few really talented machinists who share my views and visions on the second amendment. i purposefully made this account to keep personal views and not to try and solicit anything using either account. this will be here in the OKC metro.

leviathan

Marksman
Reaction score
also, sorry. yes. you can provide your own 80% but will have to work on a different machine as depending on what you are missing for your last 20%, we have have to sort out of Gcode and tooling.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Assuming these are forged (I missed that when I first read the post), what makes them more valuable than the offerings other companies marketing forged 80% lowers for almost half the cost? My question as to whether we can provide our own sourced 80% lowers for our project stands.

Also, as Darva suggested, I'm sure we'd all like to know a bit more about you and how you are tied to the community.

As to your first question, I would say "availability." All the 80% companies I've looked at recently are backordered, some (the lower cost) as far back as Oct-Dec of this year.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As to your first question, I would say "availability." All the 80% companies I've looked at recently are backordered, some (the lower cost) as far back as Oct-Dec of this year.

That could be the case, I was simply hoping there would be some other value added thing for asking the price of billet 80% lowers (which are shipping approx 2-3 weeks turnaround on back-order). Ultimately for me it will depend on the additional cost of the laser engraving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom