Interest in finishing your own AR Lower Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about machining entire billet lowers since nobody seems to have 80% lowers in stock? If I had access to a CNC shop I think I'd be playing around with THESE PLANS...

OKC_Gunsmith

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in response. Leviathan started this thread to prove there was interest in people creating their own lowers, based on the interest here and in other forums we have decided to move forward on this project. I currently have 1,500 lower forgings and 500 upper forgings on order with an expected delivery date of mid-June.

In the mean time I have started working on creating 80% billet lowers and am sending the test batch of 10 to be broached tomorrow. After everything is back and we've tortured them I will open my machine shop up for those who are interested to come in and create.

I will also be offering 1911's, AR-10's, and more in the near future. If someone wants to come up and use the machines for their own personal projects that I've not covered we can look into that as well. There will be prerequisites for running personal projects, (e.g. competence with machinery, liability waiver, etc).

I've attached a couple pictures of the beginning stages as well for your purview.

Thanks
i50.tinypic.com_24m5mwl.png

i48.tinypic.com_ra99ub.png

i50.tinypic.com_6rmxww.png

i48.tinypic.com_bwqhk.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom