Interesting Commentary on Scientific Dating Methods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Bible is Thee Word of God, Jesus is Thee Word made Flesh. Takes more faith in so called Evolutionary Science than it does in Creation. I used to be an evolutionist, then spent decades studying creationism.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To add to the idea of dating, some time back I posted an image of a fossil showing a dinosaur track over a human track. Some others commented something to the effect that one of their children could create a better "fossil" that what I showed.

Let's start with an image of the fossil that I posted.

Alvis Delk Print1.jpg

In addition to this print, there is a river in Texas where a number of dinosaur tracks and human tracks are in the same geological layer. Now, to address any questions, these tracks were "enhanced" by pouring water into all of them so that they would show up better in the photograph. The tracks are in a distinctive left/right pattern.

Human and Dinosaur Footprints Together in Texas.jpg

And one more item of interest. The picture just above and the one below were all found in the Cretaceous geological layer.

Hammer in Cretaceous Layer1.jpg

The Cretaceous layer is associated with the age of the dinosaurs, so with these discoveries, if it is true, could the claims of the scientists of when the dinosaurs died off be accurate?

Latest posts

Top Bottom