Interesting !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's just not right, so the court is saying they don't have the right to protect themselves from Yankees trying to rob them of their lawn mowing money. It's as cruel as giving them 150k for a down payment on a house, kind of a tease really. Let's give them the whole damn house up to 500k, cause they might want a pool, and kick in another 50k for furniture, and don't worry about the second hand stores going out of business, that's where you'll be shopping. And start shopping for a new mower, cause you will be doing those new yards. The new Kamala economic plan is to increase jobs, by mowing, and construction, by building those new homes for the newcomers, hell I can still swing a framing hammer, but I might need help getting in and out of the truck. Is this a great country or what, now let's git r done.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are here illegally, you are not even close to being one of We the People. The Constitution only protects We the People. We said so in the preamble to the Constitution.

Them the illegals can suckit. Better yet, go home and fix their own country. Emulate our Constitution. It is not protected by any copyright, patent, or geographic bounds.

Woody

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are here illegally, you are not even close to being one of We the People. The Constitution only protects We the People. We said so in the preamble to the Constitution.

Them the illegals can suckit. Better yet, go home and fix their own country. Emulate our Constitution. It is not protected by any copyright, patent, or geographic bounds.

Woody
Not true. Didn’t we just do this?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do what?

Woody
I’ll just copy my post from that thread:

U.S. Government Contends ‘Illegal Aliens’ Do Not Have Second Amendment Rights​

Anyone on US soil (citizen or illegal) has some constitutional rights, such as the freedom of religion and speech, the right to due process and equal protection under the law, search & seizure, remain silent:all apply to both citizens and noncitizens. For example in Reno v Flores, Justice Antonin Scalia wrote "it is well established that the Fifth Amendment entitles aliens to due process of law in deportation proceedings."

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll just copy my post from that thread:

U.S. Government Contends ‘Illegal Aliens’ Do Not Have Second Amendment Rights​

Anyone on US soil (citizen or illegal) has some constitutional rights, such as the freedom of religion and speech, the right to due process and equal protection under the law, search & seizure, remain silent:all apply to both citizens and noncitizens. For example in Reno v Flores, Justice Antonin Scalia wrote "it is well established that the Fifth Amendment entitles aliens to due process of law in deportation proceedings."
While this is true, it is only part of the "some". That doesn't give them the right to be here in the first place. They can be repelled at the border as well. I see no Fifth Amendment right to keep them from being repelled at the border.

Woody

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While this is true, it is only part of the "some". That doesn't give them the right to be here in the first place. They can be repelled at the border as well. I see no Fifth Amendment right to keep them from being repelled at the border.

Woody
Correct. I agree. But that’s a different topic then the “illegals have no constitutional rights” argument, which is what I was replying to.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct. I agree. But that’s a different topic then(SIC) the “illegals have no constitutional rights” argument, which is what I was replying to.
Still relevant, however. Circumstances limit the application of an illegal's Fifth Amendment rights. Once proved to be an illegal, it's bub-by ! Or, off to the stone quarry !

As for the Second Amendment, a lack of viable equivocation dissolves the Fifth Amendment's relevance.

Woody

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom