Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5.56:)

Marksman
Reaction score
I am new to this site. I was told about this by a buddy of mine. I hope to meet some cool people on here and buy some new toys. See you guys in the disscusions later. If you want to know more just message me.

Usmc-1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am new, I live in the Grand Lake area , I spent 20 years in Law Enforcement, 3 years in the Marine Corps , I worked as a cop and was on the SWAT team, worked in the Federal Bureau of Prisons as well in a max prison, worked SORT also, participated in the police games back in the 90's , I have been around and or trained on many different weapons , I slacked off the last 4 years after starting a business, I really dont have the time now, but Im making time to get back into this, I plan on shooting alot again (not competition anymore/ way too much work) , reloading , just having fun, Im into survivalism as well!

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a newbie here I just thought I'd say hi to anybody interested. I'm from the Blanchard area, 50, married, 3 grown kids, 6 grand-kids, and I have the typical hobbies that you’d expect for folks that hang around a place like this.

Thanks,
Mike

noahni74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hello there. I have been cruising through these forums for a while, but for a reason unkown I never posted nor joined. I am here now I suppose. I am an avid bird watcher, I just carry a gun with me when I do it. Maybe just for safety sake. Heaven forbid I actually knock one out of the sky! I am going to live vicariously through some of you guys that are a tad more successful than me out there!!

hopsjr

New to the site!
Reaction score
hello all, am a newbie, never been on any kind of forum & not very computer savy so please cut me some slack when I make a fool of myself. Just a typical gun luvin, tax payin, hard workin stiff. have a beautiful wife who I would die for & think that there is right and there is wrong, nothing in between. have several guns, love to reload & always looking to add to my collection or learning new reloading tips. Live in Broken Arrow area. I hope I can contribute to OSA in some way by joining and participating. thank you all !!!

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new here, my name is Jon, this forum was recommended by a friend. I am looking to build my own AR-15, so any help getting started would be appreciated.

There are a whole lot of people that have built AR's, so just go to the rifle section and you will probably learn more than you want to .

I am new, I live in the Grand Lake area , I spent 20 years in Law Enforcement, 3 years in the Marine Corps , I worked as a cop and was on the SWAT team, worked in the Federal Bureau of Prisons as well in a max prison, worked SORT also, participated in the police games back in the 90's , I have been around and or trained on many different weapons , I slacked off the last 4 years after starting a business, I really dont have the time now, but Im making time to get back into this, I plan on shooting alot again (not competition anymore/ way too much work) , reloading , just having fun, Im into survivalism as well!

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service.

Does anybody out there know anwhere to look for a Beretta 96D for a decent price?

You can try www.gunbroker.com

Welcome
Me too! I get up M-F, go to work, get paid. I then buy groceries, pay the rent, put some go juice in my bike so I can get to work. Rince, repeat weekly. I'm surviving somehow. :D

I don't think that is what he is talking about silly.

As a newbie here I just thought I'd say hi to anybody interested. I'm from the Blanchard area, 50, married, 3 grown kids, 6 grand-kids, and I have the typical hobbies that you’d expect for folks that hang around a place like this.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, Welcome to the forum

hello all, am a newbie, never been on any kind of forum & not very computer savy so please cut me some slack when I make a fool of myself. Just a typical gun luvin, tax payin, hard workin stiff. have a beautiful wife who I would die for & think that there is right and there is wrong, nothing in between. have several guns, love to reload & always looking to add to my collection or learning new reloading tips. Live in Broken Arrow area. I hope I can contribute to OSA in some way by joining and participating. thank you all !!!

Most of the people on here are great friendly people, just have thick skin and don't take anything personally

Latest posts

Top Bottom