Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imacgyver

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a member for a bit, started looking at the classifieds but now just starting to make it around. Own a Romy Wasr, Bolty and newly acquired PT92. Been wanting to go hunting, boar - deer you name it, and now trying to get my feet wet on competitive handgun world.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New guy here from the OKC metro area. Been lurking for a little while and figured I would make an introduction. I'm a college student and am new to firearms but have gained a lot of interest lately, went through a CCW class at H&H and recently made my first purchase. I'm here to increase my knowledge and gain skill in all areas of firearm handling.

pull up a chair and enjoy the group!!

BAshooter

New to the site!
Reaction score
Another NOOB to the site, I have been lurking for a few weeks now and figured I better go ahead and join and say hello. Been shooting most of my life just recently got back in to it after a hiatus of a few years. I am getting married the end of april and my soon to be bride was scared to death of evil firearms until we got together now she loves to shoot as much as I do. I am a member of TFA so you may see us out sometime. I hope to be participating in the forum a lot more from now on.

skcrosthwait

New to the site!
Reaction score
Add one more to the list. Glad I found this site and I look forward to stirring the pot as much as possible, JK :) I am just getting into this new world and will be leaning on some of you salty veterans to drop some good knowledge on me.

Cx12

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never really got into guns until my wife encourage me to owning one for home protection. Now if you guys have notice there are more and more crazy people on the streets doing stupid things just like the old days where you went and stole your neighbor's apples from the fruit tree. I join this forum hoping to explore the weapons world with my fellow oklahomans. See you around guys.

medanum6298

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello ! I'm new on this forum so I introduce me...My name is Rouse, I'm 21 years old, I'm a Belgian in USA. My hobbies : horses, kitesurf and video games...Nice to meet you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom