Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all! New on this forum but old in the gun community. I've probably ran in to many of you over the years. I really wanted my rambo avatar to be animated but it doesn't look like it'll work. I try it in this post:
Ramboshootfast.gif

I

ItchypeeperRB25

hey i am new to osa and dont know the lingo can someone tell me what pm and bumb means. and anything else i should know before i make myself look like a thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ItchypeeperRB25

hey man im a newcomer myself and own a siaga .308 and love it where do u get your attachments for yours? ive been all over the net and cant make up my mind and i missed the gun show so where should i start?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello OSA,
Im new here, and new to the state. I just moved to Oklahoma from Chicago June 2010, so far feels like the best move ive made. I like my guns, and i like to shoot them! Im sure i will enjoy this forum. It was brought to my attention from several class mates that were in the NRA basic pistol instructor course i finished yesterday on 12/2/11, in broken arrow. It was a fun and educational class.

I

Italian Princess

Hey everyone my name is Sarah. I am very familiar wit OSA and finally decided to join. I may be fairly new to the shooting community but very anxious to learn and grow as a shooter. I have a Kel Tec PF9, also like to shoot my boyfriends AR-15 and CZ 75. I'm looking foward to meeting some great people and amazing shooters

J

Jack Parker

Hey Folks, I live in the Red River area near Burneyville. Retired form USAF in '91 and moved here in 2009 form ND. Been around and owned guns since '64 when I bought my 1st 22 from Sears which I still have. Enjoy guns and would have more than but have to work them into a retired budget. The 1st thing we did when we moved was to get an OK CWL. Have been lurking here for a year and decided time to join.

M

MooseDog

Been lurking for a while, finally decided to join up as I start my first AR build. Long time gun lover, shooter & ccw holder. Currently living in Yukon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom