Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judged1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there my name is Cris. I have been a quiet (silent listener of the threads) member of OSA for some time now. I figure its time I quite being so shy.

Judged1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like MooseDog , I am terribly interested in building an AR and eventually I want to get into repairing, braising, turning broken old guns. Breathe life back into otherwise considered rusty junk.

Judged1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Tran.
By the way for those who may wonder, why in the world did that guy choose “judged1” for a screenname. I am a huge fan of the GTO and the Judge is the top dog. I have had a few people get philosophical by chastising me for apparently stating that I have already been judged by Christ. I believe that butting ones nose in another’s spiritual belief is serious business. In other words I believe it wise to leave judgment of others to the commander and chief

Ranger FO

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All, been absent for a awhile but I'm back. Used to surf this site quite often and received alot of good infomation from the members. Great site and glad to see it's still here.

M

Matt A

Hello i am Matt from Tulsa made my account about a month ago just havnt posted. My friend uses this website alot so i decided to check it out. I think his usernames "been"

Latest posts

Top Bottom