Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

okiea&p

Hello, I am new to the site. I have been reading up for a few days, and decided to join. I am really enjoying reading everything. I mainly have shotguns currently. I am working on building up a 10-22 w/ a houge stock, match barrel, and a new scope. I grew up shooting, but have gotten away from it, I am really looking forward to getting my plinker done, and moving up. Anyone have an opinion on a Sako ? I am considering a trg22. Anyway glad to be here.

gopokes81

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been a lurker for a while so I figured its time to join. I live out in BA and am an OSU grad. Got a nice little collection and am looking to expand. Getting my CCW soon and make frequent range trips in Tulsa and OKC. Looking forward to getting to know this forum better.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, everyone! Jump on in and have a good time. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum, in several topics additional to firearms. We have doctors, lawyers, IT guys, welders, machinists, gunsmiths, LEOs, etc., you name it. Looking forward to getting to know ya'll!

marine0331usmc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been receiving post from OK Shooters for a while but have not been posting myself.I am an Trooper for O.H.P. and I currently reside in Enid, Oklahoma Area. I like all things gun and out doors. I hunt and fish regularly. I am a runner I do typically 6 miles couple days a week and I work out. I shoot as much as I can afford to. I typically tend to gravitate toward military and tactical rifles,shotguns, and glock pistols. I do have a little John Wayne in me I also carry a S&W Model 629 5" Stainless .44 Magnum Revolver. I like hog hunting, Deer hunting both rifle and archery, Dove hunting, Pheasant & Quail Hunting. I target shoot regularly to keep up my marksmanship skills. I spent 5 years In the United States Marine Corps in the infantry as a Machine Gunner and Recon Marine with the 2nd Mar Div 2nd Reconnaissance Battalion. I hope to make some contacts with people with the same ideals and interests as myself.

"Fortune Favors the Brave."
"Men and Women of the U.S. Armed Forces can always stand tall, for they have served in the last profession known to man; where the shelters are made of fabric and the Men and Women that Served are made of STEEL."

lowdown

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I have to do an intro now, since I posted on the "Let's see your rides" post. I'm an almost 40 curmudgeon that is set in his ways. I am very opinionated, but, keep those opinions to myself (most of the time). I don't like to discuss politics or religion. I like loud and fast music, loud and fast cars and guns. I am trying to get back into guns after a long hiatus. I've had 10-22's, SKS's and shotguns. I am getting ready to learn how to build AR's (picked up 2 lowers from Palmetto and am waiting on them to get to Todd at Sooner State). Currently, I only have an ancient Savage/Stevens/Montgomery Wards 16GA pump from my FIL that I'm trying to rehab. I will be reading alot on here and probably not posting as much. I want to find a good HD 12GA, a good 40SW CCW and finish up my 2 AR's. Thanks for listening to me ramble.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all,

Coming to Oklahoma from Hawaii (the "never spoken of" land of 2a infringement) Lifelong 2A, CCW/OC supporter and various state permit holder, hunter, avid reloader, bow enthusiast, and 10mm fanatic (for
those NOT in the know :respect:).

Careeer Navy and looks like Tinker is the last in a long line of duty stations after 20 years. I will be damn glad to be back on the mainland after 10 years here. Wife, 12 year old girl, and one on the way!

-Vood

B

BayouOkie

Just wanted to introduce myself. I currently reside in Owasso but originally from SE louisiana. I joined to learn from you guys and gals so sorry for the dumb questions in advance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom