Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Neist

I'm new here, and honestly I'm not even a gun owner yet.

Looking to get me a gun, for possible CCW and home defense. Figured this would be a good source of info.

Unfortunately I may ask a bunch of tedious questions due to my ignorance. I apologize in advance. :)

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new here, and honestly I'm not even a gun owner yet.

Looking to get me a gun, for possible CCW and home defense. Figured this would be a good source of info.

Unfortunately I may ask a bunch of tedious questions due to my ignorance. I apologize in advance. :)

Neist, welcome aboard. I've been here for about 6 months, and love it. This is one of the most laid-back gun forums you'll find. I think most of the active posters will gladly help you in your process.

There's lots of good advice here in older posts, too. Search through some of the old threads, and if you have more questions, start a new thread.

B

blacklabelmongo

New member here. I am a few weeks past due to register as I have been checking out the site, reading forums, and enjoying the conversations and help :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom