Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AvidArcher

New member as of 5 minutes ago. I am an avid archer as well as a handgun/rifle enthusiast. Thought I would get on here, make some new friends, learn a bunch of new things, and maybe pass along some knowledge as well.

D

dwbammo

I live in western ok and I know A LOT about AK platforms. Was in OIF and OEF so I have been on the recieving end of that big 7.62mm hunk of lead and it is a fun gun to shoot, but 7.62x39 is getting harder and harder to find around here. There are some really good gun shops right up I-35 in OKC

D

dwbammo

Hey new member here...I live in Western OK and hope to find some new shooting buddies and maybe someone to help me get more involved in action shooting with handguns.

F

fedexguy82

Hello all, my name is Ben(formerly dobeben on here, i am having trouble accessing that name for a few a bit). I live out by keystone lake area. I work for fedex HD. I'm still a "newbie" when it comes to firearms so i hope to learn a lot from this site. Thanks everyone and have a good night!!

Ben

D

Deanie

Hello,

I am Deanie from Pryor with a very pretty wife named Ali (short for Alice), who loves to shoot her Ruger P95. I am a '65 graduate from Butner High School in Cromwell and Ali was my 1967 bride from Sioux City, Iowa.

We currently are awaiting word from OSBI about our CCW and like many of you other good folks, we want it to come sooner rather than later. In the meantime we go to church, go shooting, go out to eat, and go home. So, for a retired married couple, we seem to be on the go.

I have been a lurker for awhile, but now I am one of you. Thanks for having me.

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was turned onto this site about 2 years ago by a friend and have been lurking off and on ever since and finally decided to fill in the boxes and make it legit. I am currently deployed and don't have much to do in my free time other than research the forums. I have a UTAH CCW and am looking at getting a G27 when I get back. My CCW instructor who was also my Army instructor at the time had the G27 and I loved it. If you guys think that's a bad idea or think I might like something better let me know I'm open to any suggestions.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
welcome! we all appreciate what you guys overseas are doing! Its not a bad idea to get a G27. ALLOT of people use glocks as CCW weapons. What ever you think is most comfortable in your hand and shoots best is the right choice for you.

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the thanks and also for the advice. I don't have the biggest hands and that G27 fit so well. I'm sure there are others out there that would fit and feel very similar I just haven't had to chance to shoot or hold anything else than an army issued 9mm in the last year or so, so I will have some shopping around to do when I make my return to society.

D

DNP19

Hello all,

I'm a retired US Army Officer (22 years), and now live/work in the Lawton-Fort Sill area. I've always been a sports and gun enthusiast, and since I'm in Oklahoma for the foreseeable future I wanted to get active in this forum. Great info on here, especially the CCW, Events and Classifieds area.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom