Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Squid62

...New member here. Hoping to get some relevant information from fellow Okies rather than from a national site with members from everywhere. I'm finally coming to grips with my gun-enthusiast personality and actually have some money for once to do something about it. I'm in Okc, Enid, and sometimes Tulsa.......quite a bit. Tulsa just on occasions when I want to abuse myself. My work takes me to OKC about every other day of which i've been keeping the lights on at H&H with the money I dump in there. I'm soon to be a CCW member as long as they don't find out about my past. Oh yeah...I'm a smarta$$ from time to time but mean no harm....purely for comedic purposes. It will take me a while to read through all of the posts about questions I have...but I might ask them anyway if I get a little impatient. I live around Enid and can't seem to find anywhere to shoot without paying $100/year...so I'm looking at buying a few acres closer to where I am and making my own little range. I have an awesome wife who wants to join in on the fun since she was introduced a month ago. My 18 month old....well...he almost got a .22 cricket at the gun show..but we'll wait until he can at least talk. :patriot:

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saying hi as a new member. I live in Moore and have been hunting my entire life. Recently started makeithappenoutdoors.com and have been working on filming my and my friend's hunts and fishing trips. Trying to get into predator hunting but finding that public land is not the best option.

J

Jestoni

Hello everyone! Just call me Jestoni. Glad to become part of this forum where I can gain more knowledge about pistols/firearms. And I want to learn more about the legalities when it comes on carrying a firearm. So see you around guys! :popcorn:

O

okieman1982

hello,

I thought I should go ahead and introduce myself. I love firearms and related subjects, but havent owned a gun for several years until someone tried to break in during my sacred sleep time... and since i now own some, it makes me want to shoot as much as possible, and possibly do a bit of hunting. I live in the tulsa area, and I would love any suggestions on where to find a good public hunting spot for rabbit, and or squirrel. I would also be interested in group events in the area. thanks,
-Robert

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome aboard everyone! I often forget to check the "introduce yourself" thread but welcome to OSA. Please jump in, contribute, and enjoy!

(please take time to read the rules of the Classifieds to prevent future misunderstandings)

Latest posts

Top Bottom