Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supercopjason

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I am extremely excited to see that there is a forum for Oklahoma gun owners. I just moved here and am loving it so far. I was a military Armorer/Firearms instructor and Gunsmith for 10 years and have apprenticed under three master gunsmiths since I was 16. I hope I can offer some information and cant wait to learn from everyone on here.

C

comeandtakeit

Hey guys, just your average gun loving guy here. I figured I've lurked long enough so it's time to get to posting. Really enjoyed reading some of your insight. Looking to learning more from you guys and getting to e-know all of you.

H

Haggard

Hi everyone, just recently found this site and thought I would join up. I love handguns and have been shooting all my life. I love talking about guns and I live here in Oklahoma ( I'm a native Texan so I hope you guys can forgive me lol.) Anyway looking foward to talking guns with you guys.

stuart646

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello!
I silently read here in the middle of the night when I can't sleep, can't stand the news on TV (or the internet), or just want new ideas and toys. I love to trade around in .308, 7.62x39, .45acp, .30-06, .223, .22, .44 mag
very few other calibers interest me (unless it makes really big holes and I can find ammo in abundance!)
Learning the mechanics of different designs is a hobby of mine and it seems to be a natural passion because I never get tired of "playing" so to speak with new arms!
I am currently very fascinated with the new surfacing that has come out in recent years such as fail zero products and rf-85 technology. Not that it is all new but the way that it is being applied and the metallurgy involved is very interesting.
BORED YET? LOL!
Oh who am I trying to kid...I'm just a BIG O'L Red Neck that lives in Foyil, America that shifts gears for a living!
May you have as much enjoyment here as I do and I welcome you to one of my favorite sites! CHEERS

Latest posts

Top Bottom