Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals.

I moved to OKC courtesy of the Air Force back in 1983. After 3 1/2 years transferred to Germany. 2 1/2 years later came back to Tinker and spent the rest of my career here. Retired in 2004 and went to work at a motorcycle dealership. Loved every minute there, but realized it wasn't going to allow me to continue my selection of hobbies. Went back to work at Tinker as a civilian, now here I am.

Applied for my CC two weeks ago. Now waiting to hear what happens with SB1733 before I decide on a carry weapon.

C

CSS91

Howdy,
Just got recommended to this site. Been looking for a good local Gun forum. Glad i found one. Little info bout me i am 21 full time college student and own a landscaping company in Tulsa. Just bought my first pistol S&W M&P Shield 9mm which i plan to CC as soon as my license comes in. Hope i get to meet some of y'all! God Bless

C

CSS91

Hey All Ya'll and Howdy from the Panhandle... Am a Retired Cop from a "DEEP" Southeastern city with a high crime rate... Moved back to OK after a 40 year absence to further my "Leave me ALONE" attitude <grin>... Am enjoying the peace and quiet... Heck, my neighbors even wave to me and use all their fingers... Right now my hot button is MilSurp, specifically the Mosin Nagant's... Will be lurking and learning.

Good to see some one from the Panhandle! Got family from Enid all the way out to Boise City, my brother graduated from OPSU.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've lived in Tulsa for the majority of my life and have been shooting since I was 9. In the past year or so after college I have delved deeper into shooting sports and am very interested in getting into
competitive shooting. I'll probably start with IDPA and work up to 3-gun (looks like an absolute blast).

Trap, skeet and sporting clays are also great fun and it would be great to get into shooting some events in those too.

You'll probably see me around at most of the tulsa area gun shows too. Its nice to have found a local shooting forum, this place looks like it has all the info I want and the people here seem very helpful and friendly.

Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom