Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

454_Casull

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here, and I am excited about becoming part of this forum. I love both handguns and rifles, but I am more interested in military firearms of today and years past. I really enjoy shooting what previous generations took into battle to give us our freedoms today. I also support our military, and anyone who has ever spent a single day in the armed services, including the Coast Guard (I have a few friends in the Coast Guard so I have to include them too).

My favorite pistol is any type of quality 1911, and my absolute favorite rifle is anything built on the AR platform, although as I said before, I like older rifles and my second favorite is the M1 Garand.

I am excited to be here and get to know all of you.

:bighug:

454_Casull

Marksman
Reaction score
I guess this is just a place for random stuff, so here is a challenge. my personal bests are mach 1.48, 48,000' above the earth, 7.6G's at the bottom, the biggest gun i've fired is a 20mm, and the best fireworks i've lit off was a 1000lb bomb. lets hear some from others, might make an interesting thread.

The largest gun I have ever fired is a homemade potato gun launcher, you have to use Static Guard for propellant. Biggest Rifle is Armalite AR-50, FREAKIN' awesome. Smallest, 22 short. Fastest speed must have been in an airplane, but was with a buddy in his car at 134 mph.......let me out. I really do not have anything that impressive. As far as bombs go, the only experience I have is when I accidentally drove into the artillery field at Fort Sill looking for the 12 Miles of Hates course. Big signs that say, "Danger Live Artillery" are not very inviting. REVERSE!!!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
32 year-old male from Bartlesville here. Grew up in Poteau, worked around 10 years in Ada, now up in the Nor'East. Just took my CCW class yesterday in Broken Arrow through TDSA.

Glad to find this place.

454_Casull

Marksman
Reaction score
They grow up fast. I started taking mine at probably 5 when the weather was nice and they had plenty to keep them entertained. They are 14 and 10 now and both of them are hunting.

Awesome, a buddy of mine took his son out deer hunting for the first time just last Friday for the youth rifle hunt. He told his son to "Let the air out of it" and he did. I hope your boys have fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom