Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everybody, Cassady here checking in from OKC near spencer. Only have 9 guns now but I'm always looking for more. I do a ton of reloading and I'm always working on cars. Oh and I work on Tinker too...

AEROX711

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello. I am from NC but am currently deployed in Iraq. A few google searches today led me to your site for different things. I thought I would join and say hello to let you know I'd be lurking around in your threads. Keep up the good site!

bitterdaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Brett, and I just found the sight and signed up immediately!

I'm a Tulsa native, and had quite a nice collection of firearms up until several years ago, most financed by credit cards......:screwy:

In 2005 I sold everything I owned, and went back to school. I'm now married with a house, a paid-for car, am nearly debt free, and couldn't be happier!

The downside is with the wife in school full time, and our policy of never borrowing money again, there's not a lot of room in the budget for toys right now.

I have, however, managed to purchase a 1981 Winchester '94 NIB, and am looking forward to taking her out for a good breaking in soon!

RMA1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all. I just found this forum thru a link in falfiles, joined right up. My wife, 2 kids and I have lived all our lives in western OK. Looking forward to sharing stories and pics, if I can figure how to get them to come off photo bucket. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Randy

sunman76

New to the site!
Reaction score
hey everyone I see this is the place to start out.....

sunman live and work in the duncan area grew up around Ratliff City and Velma. seen some of you guys from ARFCOM so here i am

Latest posts

Top Bottom