Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redface2007

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello and salutations to all, my name is Jon and live in Tulsa. I learned to shoot and hunt in Wisconsin when I was in college, I moved back to Tulsa after graduating and will probably be starting my masters this fall. I enjoy shooting my bushmaster AR and my Springfield XD when I have time and I look forward to conversing with all of you about this hobby!!

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good afternoon OSA,
I'm glad I found this site, it has been already been beneficial.
Thanks to the hosts, and members for all the good information.
Nate

Escovedo

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey guys I have just been sitting here checking out all of the forums before I post anything. You know get the feel for everything, never posted blogs before. Anyways.......

My name is Chris, 28 years old, medically retired from the Army as a Sergeant First Class/E-7. I live on the east side of Lawton and have a wife and two girls ages 5 and 3 (oldest has already been out to the range multiple times and hit multiple targets with a .22lr, talk about a proud daddy lol).

I am almost always available because I do not work. I dabble A bit in the gunsmithing arts and I am alway open to tips and experiences. I only do fair trading and buying of arms. Can't stand price gougers! I will leave forum the moment I see it happen. I love shooting, not all that great with pistols and revolvers but I still own a good amount of them. Love 12 gauges and last but not least I can shoot the hair of a gnats ass at 100 yards when it comes to rifles (especially with an AK). I hate politics but I definitely get sucked into it easily.

Anyways I look forward to chatting online and the Friday get togethers.

"I have never met a man so ignorant that I could not learn from. "

Oklahomie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Aaron and I live in the great city of Choctaw. I was born in Oklahoma and have lived here my whole life. I'm currently going to school at OSU full-time. I've always enjoyed the sport of shooting since I was a youngster. However, it has lately become more than a sport, rather a passion. I'm big into the whole zombie scene and post-apocalyptic genre of media as well (super big Walking Dead fan).
My favorite weapons:
Pistol: Springfield XDM 9mm
Rifle: AK-74
Shotgun: Remington 870

This seems like a neat community; I'm definitely excited to be a part of it.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Aaron and I live in the great city of Choctaw. I was born in Oklahoma and have lived here my whole life. I'm currently going to school at OSU full-time. I've always enjoyed the sport of shooting since I was a youngster. However, it has lately become more than a sport, rather a passion. I'm big into the whole zombie scene and post-apocalyptic genre of media as well (super big Walking Dead fan).
My favorite weapons:

Welcome brother! I'm glad to have met you today, great guy right here.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My favorite weapons:

Hello Aaron and welcome to OSA. Since you are at OSU, Go Pokes, you should get involved with the Students for Campus Carry. They did have an active chapter on campus working to make our colleges safer by allowing carry on campus. I think it is still active. If not perhaps you can get it going again.

Forgiven72

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Shooters,
I'm new and glad to be a part of a fine group that deters tyranny, preserves personal freedom, and encourages personal responsibility. I believe thats what legaly owned weapons do, and thats why I'm here. Thanks for having me.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy. My name's Steven but I pretty much answer to anything. I'm fairly active on the ARFCOM OKHTF. I've recently been afflicted with BRD and a love for NFA stamps (have three and five pending). We live in Edmond having immigrated from Missouri in 2010.

supercopjason

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello again guys, I am not new here. I was KMarcM before, and my profile
somehow disappeared , then I tried to re registrar as kmarcm and could
never post. Now I am back as KMarcM2 and hopefully I stay that way, kinda
sucks that I lost my feedback and all as well as my post count so I seem
like a new guy if I want to buy something in the classifieds. No worries though
just glad to be back. :)

The same thing happened to me. Is there a requirement to log in so often? I went on a TDY and when I got back I couldn't log in. I had to re-register at least I got to keep my name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom