Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello again guys, I am not new here. I was KMarcM before, and my profile
somehow disappeared , then I tried to re registrar as kmarcm and could
never post. Now I am back as KMarcM2 and hopefully I stay that way, kinda
sucks that I lost my feedback and all as well as my post count so I seem
like a new guy if I want to buy something in the classifieds. No worries though
just glad to be back. :)

I had the same happen to me brother. Twice. Once in 2011, again in 2012. Logged in everyday, showed up and poof. Server crashed apparently and lost my profile

thebigg

New to the site!
Reaction score
I "was" garyj36, but I got kicked off of yahoo for badmouthing Obama in the comments section. So, since I was automatically logged in, Internet Explorer crashed and it left me no way to recover my forgotten password. But I'm nw okc, pretty good friends with Oklahomajoe.

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi All. My name is John and I'm in the process of moving from Seattle to Oklahoma City. I've been shooting all my adult life and am old enough to remember disco! Can't wait to settle in and start adding to the Class III goodness.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a bonehead and posted my own "hey look at me!" post in the general discussions, but thought I would post here since some people may not see my other post. I've already posted in the Pay It Forward forum and been able to pass on some brass. I look forward to getting to know all my fellow Oklahoma shooters!!

N8VE

New to the site!
Reaction score
new to the forum and just seeking further knowledge about various firearms and trying to network out for the best deals and support local shops. Thanks.

oneton

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member since April, I guess it's time to say "hello". I've lived in the Yukon/Mustang area for the last 25 years. I enjoy reading and learning about everything in the forums.

Hi all!

Soonere39

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've also been lurking for awhile and decided to join. Newly back into handguns after an extended time without any while my kids were growing up. I have a M&P 9c and Beretta 92F. Previously had a .357 Trooper Special.
Here to learn more on gun safety, preparedness, and converting my shotgun to something more tactical.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi All. My name is John and I'm in the process of moving from Seattle to Oklahoma City. I've been shooting all my adult life and am old enough to remember disco! Can't wait to settle in and start adding to the Class III goodness.

welcome. We love seattelites. I go there often for work! bring rain when you come...

Latest posts

Top Bottom