Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi all. I think I met some of you folks the other day and thats how found out about this forum.

I will probably be doing a lot of lurking. I like fishing, knives, firearms and getting outdoors in general.

Hope to see ya'll around.

palendn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all, new to the site (mostly). I have some friends that have been here for a while. They send me some threads sometimes. I have been thinking: these people are smart, crazy, funny - my kind of people. SO.... here I am.

pistolpete62

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Everybody. I recently retired and have been lurking on this site. I enjoy the hunting, fishing and shooting sports. I really enjoy shooting the 22 hornet and my most recent purchase the Smith and Wesson M & P 15-22. See you around.

dhayes

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi guys. One of your members is looking to buy a Savage 12BVSS. That's why I'm here. I have some fond memories of Oklahoma though.. Ft Sill Artillery training 1991.

Dave from the U.P.

Victory

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have read this forum for a few years now but never registered because I could read most of the content. Due to current circumstances I have a few questions for some members here so I joined.

I joined the Army when I graduated high school and served with the 173rd PIR and the 25th ID. I am currently a student at UCO and work for the Oklahoma Military Department. I am also a member of the Guard and a Scout Platoon squad leader. My main focus with weapons is tactical long range and close quarters marksmanship.

Cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom