Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Bungle

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello all I'm new to the O.S.A. and am looking forward to learning all that I can from all of my fellow Gun enthusiast friends on here.
Been reading the forums for a while but decided to jump in myself and get my feet wet so to speak.

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
howdy.
I'm a pisces.
I like long walks on the beach.
ooops,wait,wrong forum!

actually I'm just a Necklahoman that likes hunt and fish.
a little bit of plinkin and a little bit of drinkin.
not together mind you

drummerxd40

New to the site!
Reaction score
hello, new to osa.. lived in oklahoma all of my life.. i currently live in glenpool but i'm from the grove. the only gun i currently have is a springfield xd40sc.. hoping to get a 1911 and a ar-15 in the future.. well that's about it..

johnnybbd

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi my name is John I am somewhat new to OSA, I am looking to buy my second handgun, I live in tulsa,ok and enjoy the shooting range and/or skeet and trap. I am currently looking at buying a cz 75 compact and would appreciate it if someone has any praise or concerns on this gun. thanks

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi my name is John I am somewhat new to OSA, I am looking to buy my second handgun, I live in tulsa,ok and enjoy the shooting range and/or skeet and trap. I am currently looking at buying a cz 75 compact and would appreciate it if someone has any praise or concerns on this gun. thanks

I've only heard good things about the CZ-75 compact. I also am a fan of the CZ-P01. Both are very natural pointing weapons and are well made. Can't go wrong with either, IMHO.

Welcome to OSA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom