Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey OSA members. I am from Mustang and I shoot 2-3 times a week. I am all about the big bores. 450 marlin, 45/70, 480 ruger, 454 casull, and of course S&W 460. I do a lot of hunting & fishing. Glad to be part of theclub.

I am ready

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the second time I have tried to post something. The first time I thought worked, but haven't received any emails about it nor can I find it anywhere.

Anyway, I am currently living in the Sapulpa area and going to take up hunting again this year after more than a decade of none. Where are the best places around the Tulsa area to hunt both hog as well as deer? I am also in the market for either a 30.30 or a 30.6. I would like to hunt hog as soon as possible. Any free places you guys know of in a 50 mile radius to Sapulpa/Tulsa to hunt hog this time of year? Also, are there any processors in the Tulsa area that will process a hog? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

lk1004

New to the site!
Reaction score
hi i am living in missouri. ran across this forum while looking for a redfield 6400 scope. mine died and i am leaving on a trip last friday of june. :censored: i am 64 years old and been shooting and hunting since i was 13. i love varmint hunting. i hunt deer and turkey on my place and varmint anywhear i can.
well nice talking to you
larry

[email protected]

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
found these forums while doing some research on local ranges, and figured i'd join since i've gotten some good info from here and other forums as well...

i've lived in Tulsa/BA for about 8 years after i relocated here from the army-lawton/fort sill

i've got a glock 22, glock 26 and a bersa thunder380

recently got meprolight sights for the glocks and have a co-worker who is going to loan me the tools to install them, however....

i need to know where i can find the Loctite 609 that is recomended for the installation... tried the westlake ace store in BA and a couple of auto places, but without any luck

if anyone has any insight it would certainly be appreciated..

thanks

CGnTtown

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Clint and I love guns, cars, bikes and some other things. I think this is a great forum and site and have lurked here for some time so I thought I would join. I have a springfield emp 9 and a ruger sr9c.

Latest posts

Top Bottom