Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brown1006

Marksman
Reaction score
Hey, guys, names max. im very new to guns, very glad this forum exists! i have one gun right now its a charter arms undercover .38 spl revolver. i hope to learn a lot from this forum and hopefully can contribute in the future.!

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, new member here from Prague, OK

I was shooting up at banner road today and ran into one of your members (Zombie) who suggested I stop in here :)

I love to target shoot, always looking for some range time when I'm not working.

Current guns:
Bushmaster 5.56 16" with eotech and flip up magnifier
CMMG 6.8mm with scope and bipod
DPMS ar-10 .308 24" bull barrel with scope and bipod

Springfield XDm 45 ACP
Kahr pm45 carry

Looking forward to being part of the community!

I was the fat Kid in the Job For A Cowboy shirt that asked to shoot your ARs. How do you like the XDm-.45? I have an XD-.45 and I really like it. I was looking at the Kahr PM45 not too long ago, as well. How's that shoot?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hello new member here from Baltimore, Maryland, yeah it's a long way from Oklahoma. I joined Oklahoma Shooters and several other gun forums as I'm always looking for new information or just other's opinions.

Dude has some awesome guns! I was there with zombie. I was the quiet guy taking video of everybody shooting. Glad you made it on here!

welcome to osa, im new here also Active Duty also, SSgt USAF, good shooting good luck on your AK

I'm new here from shawnee. I am an AK and Glock fanatic.
I play in a local metal band in okc called Circumstance.
This site rocks.

I really like this website. This forum is really helpful and looking forward to meeting people. I am about to finish my CJ Major and looking to maybe try TPD or dallas area.

I live in Stillwater, OK,,,
Like to shoot my guns at the range,,,
Every year I make the gunbelts for Pistol Pete.

I don't make holsters for a living,,,
I just like to make exotic rigs for fun.

Later m friends,,,

Hi all, Im a new member and thought I would tell you a little about myself.
Im a Viet Nam vet,USMC , now on disability ptsd. I enjoy riding motorcycles and shooting and computers and my grandkids. I live in Bixby, and have a place to shoot and just get away between Beggs and Slick.
Just today finished the conceal carry stuff at the sheriffs ofc. and in 90 days hope to be an armed citizen. Oh I dont spell to good either. Thats all folks.
Later Ron:patriot:

hello i am a new member. this is my first time to post.enjoy reading postings. i was visiting with friends the other day and one mentioed i used to be called wild bill but now i'm mild bill hence the call name. I'm from shawnee for 80 years i don't hunt but enjoy old guns. looking forward to reading all the postings. Thank you mild bill.

Hi everyone I am from Altus avid shooter and reloader own a Dillon 550B set up for 7 calibers & a rockchucker for the rifle stuff . Anyone know of a good outdoor range in southwest ok.:wave:

Hey, guys, names max. im very new to guns, very glad this forum exists! i have one gun right now its a charter arms undercover .38 spl revolver. i hope to learn a lot from this forum and hopefully can contribute in the future.!

welcome all, the new guys used to intro themselves in the general discussion forum, but the mods thought it was using to many threads i guess.anyway, go jump in some topics, reloading,hunting,poitical,handguns,rifles etc,etc and enjoy! this is a great group with lots info and excellent resources

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome new members! As dlbleak said above, new members used to post in the general section and tended to get a warmer reception. Often times I forget to check the "new members" thread.

Have fun, chime in, and you'll have a good time!

Steve
Tulsa

SoonersFan32064

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey guys my name is cody.

i shoot a Lee Enfield No.4 Mk.1, SKS Yugo M59/66, Glock 19 with Trijicon night sights, and a AK-74 with tapco grip, handguard and T6 stock.

i like (or love in my case) OU football:ou1, history channel, shooting:fullauto:, and taking long walks on the beach :sunbath:(eh not so much:cool:).

nice to meet everyone.
:greetings

GoodGuy

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Name's Rich.

I shoot a lot of different guns, but am partial to 1911's.

I own a Gun/Pawn shop here in Tulsa, and am an FFL licensee.

It's nice to be here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom