Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9rox

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys! I guess I should've read the sticky before starting a new thread. My names Joel and I live in South OKC. I'm a member of the OKC Gun Club but don't get the chance to use it as much as I'd like to. I shot my first two matches recently and I think I'm hooked. I also enjoy long-range shooting, shotgun sports, and reloading. I look forward to meeting more of you all in the future. Bye!

lance0802

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello All,
My name is Lance. I shot at H&H in OKC this morning for the first time. I was refereed to this site by one of the employees. I'm looking forward to getting to know shooters here in OK. I'm also looking to start shooting matches locally so if anyone has any info on that that I'd love to hear about it.

T-Money

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I just singed up to be a member of OSA. I have been reading posts in this forum for over a year now. My name is Jason and I actually live in California where I was born and have spent most of my life. I did live in Oklahoma from age 12 to 14 1/2. I lived in Tahlequah and in Durant. My folks have since moved back to OK and I still visit every year. I have a lot of family that lives in OK and I consider myself to be more of an "Okie" than a Californian (I hope that doesn't offend anybody, I sincerly mean it as a compliment).

I am a huge OU fan and a big outdoorsman. I love hunting and fishing and try to do as much as I can of both while visiting OK each year. California pretty much sucks for both hunting and fishing unless you have money and a lot of it, or know somebody with land or a pond/lake.

I just wanted to introduce myself and will probably be spending most of my time in the hunting & fishing forum and in the ammo talk forum.

Take care,

Jason

h4everything

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

Refered tothis site by a friend, I am into practical pistol and lonrange shooting. Also hunt and fish for everything that I can legally go after. I work as a petroleum engineer.

Jason

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom