Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnltrading

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon all ! I am Jerry B over in the (Quah) Tahlequah. I am a FFL dealer and full time mechanic. Been shooting and hunting since I was a we lad!! I do mostly FFL transfers since I dont have a business location yet, that will change in 2011!!

WeaponsWorld.com

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I was told that you all have a great board over here so I thought I would drop by and say hello. Im really pleased to see so many of you have become friends of our Facebook fan page and entered to win a free case of ammo. Were glad to know you and look forward to creating some special sales coupons and giveaways just for OKshooters.com! Feel free to email me direct if you have any questions.

Warhatchet

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I finally decided to join and see if I would be allowed to partake of the fun and discussions. I currently travel frequently for that 4 letter thing (work) so don't get to play as much as I would like. I am thinking of going to CC classes so,,,,any suggestions for a first carry suggestion?

Latest posts

Top Bottom