Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tvantuyl

Marksman
Reaction score
Very nice board. Like to read all the interesting things folks are up to. Nice and refreshing to see people writing what I am thinking.
Kind of tough to find like minded folks here in the peoples republic of washington.
ALMOST as liberal as kalifornia.

FoRce5ReCoN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hello everyone, been checking out the site for a while now. finally joined up. i live in tulsa, work as a switchgear tech. currently own a core 15 m4 piston and a s&w m&p 40.

st david

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello every one, I am newbie here. I am doing a real estate business. I like to share new ideas and information with each other. I am very glad to have join this forum.

somebodyinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I have lurked on this forum for a few years now, I've even bought items from members of this forum (I guess my login was too old, so I had to make a new one). Honestly, I like to peruse in a few different areas. I do a little re-loading, a little car customization and maintenance, a little home improvement, work, and am currently pursuing my masters degree (WOOT WOOT done in August 2014!), needless to say, I am a pretty busy dude. I enjoy collecting new "items" trying them out, trading, and collecting to a certain degree. Thank you for allowing me to join your group!

Kilroy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I apologize for already posting a few times before running across this thread, but I'm happy to be included in the festivities.

Fired my first weapon over 40 years ago, K-98 8mm Mauser...knocked me on my @$$ at age 12, been happily involved ever since.

The name's William, I live in Norman. Pleased to meet you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom