Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltmelvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is lincoln, been lurking these forms for a little while now and would like to get in touch with more people that have the same interests as me. I look forward to being on the form and able join jnto the discussions

Sent from my DROID RAZR

dwdave

New to the site!
Reaction score
As my screen name implies my name is Dave and I live, work, hunt and fish in Noble Co. and surrounding counties. My son and two daughters along with son in law and three grandchildren are my main "huntin and fishin buddies" Deer season is our common bond and put ten in the freezer this year. Did'nt fill all tags but everyone at least got one. We don't go hungry...right?
Looking forward to making new friends with common interests. Have a good day.

okmods

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello group. Southwest OKC resident looking to learn shooting and self protection. Have purchased a Beretta Nano for my wife. Still looking for something for myself. Also going to get a shotgun for in the house, and a nice rifle just to have because I can. I'm in my 40s and have only shot a couple of times since I left the family's house in the country as a teenager. Used to take dad's 12 gauge or .22 out in the woods all the time, but that was a long time ago...

ibanda

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. New to the forum, live in OKC. I was brought up in hunting and fishing by my Dad, Uncles and Grandads. I like to shoot skeet and sporting clays but haven't done it in a long time. Have an interest in Sig pistols and 1911s, have been on Sigforum for about 10 years. I had a CHL when I lived in TX, and just sent in to get my OK carry license. I am working on my first AR build, a 16" middy. I bought the stripped lower 6 years ago, I am little bit of a procrastinator! Wish I had stocked up on ammo back then. Other interests are riding bikes around lake Hefner and summer Colorado hiking trips .

okiebindernut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been registered here for awhile but still a newbie. I am a mechanic/hydraulic technician. I have worked at the same place in OKC for 14 years. Been an avid shooter since I was a kid. My other hobbies are rock crawling and my old International pickups.

newxder50

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I am from Maine and joined the site after finding it on an internet search while looking for a complete AR 15 upper to buy. I discovered a great business here and also a great forum in the process...just wanted to mention two things, 1) in case you have not done business with "fatboy tactical" in Bizby I highly recommend trying them, they had what I needed when nobody else did and got it to me fast at a good price! 2) the anti-gun forces are working O/T in DC while we are sleeping, don't underestimate their tenacity, so let's not be complacent, if you have not yet sent your rep a letter supporting the 2nd amendment, please do so, take a non-shooter shooting, and we must always present in a rational manner, no matter how stupid the gun control argmument we are being presented with. Best, keep your powder dry.

okiecowboy77

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello i am a 35 y/o father of three. I enjoy the outdoors and teaching my children the things that my parents and grandparents taught me about hunting and fishing and how to leave a place better and cleaner than you found it. It is my responsibility to teach them respect for nature for it can give you everything you need to live. I love firearms and shooting. I am also a veteran and have a great love for this country and this freedom and our way of life. Thank you again for allowing me to be apart of this forum

Latest posts

Top Bottom