Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sputdyash

New to the site!
Reaction score
I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All.... Newbie Here...I am 29 and live in Yukon. I enjoy all types of shooting sports and events.Lately It seems I have been shooting alot of sporting clays up at Silver Leaf and I am also getting really interested in distance shooting and was wondering where everyone was going to shoot 500 to a 1000 at. Just thought I would join to keep up with all the local events and shooters. I run an Appliance repair business so if anyone needs any help with there appliances just let me know.

Corey

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm into any kind of shooting but deer hunting is my passion. I was turned on to the site by some friends and finally decided to register.

u812green

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi, Folks.

I've been around a long time, but I'm brand new to OSA.

I've been looking for a solid used para ordnance tac four stainless with night sights. Went to the last gun show in Tulsa, but only saw two paras there.
Maybe Wanenmacher's will be more productive next weekend.
I'd be most grateful for any helpful suggestion(s).

Latest posts

Top Bottom