Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Welcome to Oklahoma and to OSA. I went to college for my Bachelor's Degree at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. Beautiful country out there for sure. We're happy to have you join us, hope you can share what you know, and take advantage of the information and comaraderie the site and it's members have to offer. It's all about participating in the many discussions and getting to go shoot, meet folks, and have a good time.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't have taken you for a Ute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Actually, I'm not. I got picked up on a degree completion/commissioning program in the Marine Corps and there was like 7 or 8 colleges they gave me as options; the U of U was one of them, it seemed like a cool place to go, and it was. Mountains on the one side of me, the Great Salt Lake on the other. Some of the best skiing in the world, and lots of nice looking young women who dug the crap out of a squared away and Marine Sergeant who wore a uniform 1 day a week to class. I loved the few years I spent in Utah. It is one beautiful place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom