New older member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Don’t know what part of Tulsa you’re in but Red Castle Gun Club is nice. Might be a waiting list though. I’ve shot there a few times and enjoyed it a lot

Broken Arrow / Bixby area but I dont mind if I have to drive an hour to shoot. I usually had to drive about 1.5 hours to the public land where I used to shoot in CA so I'm used to having to travel. Thank you!!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm loving it so far! Aside from the humidity... I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to it but I'm surviving lol. Thank you!!
This weekend should be a little break from the heat. If it’s not too rainy, I might find a range at the OKCGC to shoot.
Red Castle has an indoor range and a variety of outdoor ranges. All of the outdoor ranges have covered benches like OKCGC. I hear that the best way to get in line for the outdoor membership is to join the indoor and you will be notified when there is an opening

RogSon

Marksman
Reaction score
This weekend should be a little break from the heat. If it’s not too rainy, I might find a range at the OKCGC to shoot.
Red Castle has an indoor range and a variety of outdoor ranges. All of the outdoor ranges have covered benches like OKCGC. I hear that the best way to get in line for the outdoor membership is to join the indoor and you will be notified when there is an opening
I see, thank you so much!

Latest posts

Top Bottom