• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK Inventory Reduction Sale - Equipment and components

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Marsha and her husband have top quality products, and service. They hand delivered my order. I’ll definitely put in a final order within the next week.
I haven’t met him, but Marsha is top notch. It’s a shame I didn’t know her before, then my “in the dog house nights” would be over with now. Instead I’m just getting into them. 🤣
I will continue buying from her until she’s out of supplies for good.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
She had cases of 147 grain Hornady XTP’s. I bought some, but nowhere near full case. Sort of regretting it now!
What are you loading them for?

I use 185 gr xtp in my 45 acp, I have 500 - 600 rounds still, they are good bullets for any application. I get exceptional accuracy, plus with 45 acp there’s a big variety of powder. I have several boxes of Remington Sabres 185 +p which resemble the xtp. I have both loaded in magazines for my 45 acp, for home defense.

I wanted to get 200 .452 250gr xtp from her for my 45 Colt Marlin. But I chose more powder and.458 Xtremes instead. I have many thousand bullets, I didn’t have enough powder.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
What are you loading them for?

I use 185 gr xtp in my 45 acp, I have 500 - 600 rounds still, they are good bullets for any application. I get exceptional accuracy, plus with 45 acp there’s a big variety of powder. I have several boxes of Remington Sabres 185 +p which resemble the xtp. I have both loaded in magazines for my 45 acp, for home defense.

I wanted to get 200 .452 250gr xtp from her for my 45 Colt Marlin. But I chose more powder and.458 Xtremes instead. I have many thousand bullets, I didn’t have enough powder.
Have several things that I think I’d like to load them for. I bought 500 from her, but it’s just hard for me to pass up a good deal! I bought multiple thousands of other projectiles while there, which are more suited for general plinking. The XTP is an exceptionally consistent and very effective defensive projectile, but I just want to have a full case of them because the opportunity avails itself.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I haven’t met him, but Marsha is top notch. It’s a shame I didn’t know her before, then my “in the dog house nights” would be over with now. Instead I’m just getting into them. 🤣
I will continue buying from her until she’s out of supplies for good.
I just got into reloading, needless to say I jumped in head first. I’ll being doing the same. I’ll buy from Marsha until I can’t buy anything else. Wish I started doing this sooner. It’s not exactly the best to start.. lol

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I just got into reloading, needless to say I jumped in head first. I’ll being doing the same. I’ll buy from Marsha until I can’t buy anything else. Wish I started doing this sooner. It’s not exactly the best to start.. lol
Agreed! I bet you were more mentally prepared than I was, you jumped in head first, I tripped on the diving board, skinned my knee, and landed flat on my back lmao!
I started in early 2018, so supplies were bountiful. However I was naive when talk of Covid started. When toilet paper started going out of stock by the truckload, it never occurred to me that people were retarded enough to buy up all the weapons, ammo, and reloading supplies. Everything pointed to stocking up on supplies, but by the time I saw them flying off the shelf, not only had I not put cash aside, but it was also too late.
Thankfully I still have enough primers, possibly even a couple thousand extra. Powder was my issue, it’s finally coming back and between Marsha and another member here, I now have more powder and cases than primers. But I can look exclusively for primers now, and if I can beg, borrow, steal, and barter a few hundred here and there, with the amounts of powders and cases I have, I would be in good shape.

Most of the folks here think Armslist is a dirt word, but I check it daily, sometimes 2-3 times a day. As and example as to what you can find on Armslist, this very post wouldn’t have been here had I not followed that site. I found Marsha and her list there, contacted her, and got some awesome scores. After visiting with her, learning that she was needing to offload, I brought the list here. Any of a thousand other sites most wouldn’t have ever heard of her supplies. Since people have gone above and beyond, as well as out of their way to help me, I felt not really obligated, but honored to finally be able to pay that help forward.
Just another reason this is by far the best group of fine folks in the hobby you’ll ever find. I’m not saying that because I’m here, I’ve said it on other sites too, of OK Shooters. I’m on upwards of 25 firearms sites, and none come close to this one.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yep, get yourself as much as you can, her components are dang fair priced. I got a dang suv full. Stoked to get that win231 for a fair price
Best prices I’ve seen on powder since I’ve been reloading, pre-stupidity pandemic included. I bought close to 10 lbs (I think) of 231, and a couple others from Marsha. Between her, Sears, and a good guy here, I’ve picked up 20 lbs of different powders, and actually only spent like $300 (give or take $25ish). Had Marsha’s not been priced as they are, I would’ve been able to get but about 2/3 that amount. Bullets too! Her bullets have awesome prices as well! Those XTPs are great bullets, for any use actually, and she has them priced like generic brands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom