ipsc deployed training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jandreski

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I deploy this winter, i currently hold a C class in ipsc/uspsa. I obviously can not bring my gear with me when i go. I am looking for some options. I considered taking my weapon apart, i shoot a limited Dawson 2011, and bringing just the frame and slide plus my mags and holster. I cant risk confiscation id probly be able to get away with it but why risk it. Does anyone know of any training weapons that would take a mag and be able to dry fire, mostly i need to work on bringing the weapon up and practice on some reloads. Send me some ideas i would appreciate it. thanks jason

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
can you dryfire with an M9?
a pistol is a pistol, and if you can keep that trigger press smooth, youll come back an A shooter.

jandreski

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i can. but i will not be issued one im an aircraft mechanic. i can practice with my wrenches. the airsoft idea may work, id only be out 100.00 if it was confiscated id have to paint in orange though, the deployed location will probably flip out if it can fire a projectile, i dont want to land myself in a third country prison

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
you know, make a profile of a gun out of wood or something, and ill send you some old sights to glue on it.

impact wrench, maybe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom