Irony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning I was out running errands, when I pulled over to let the dog out to pee. It had just started raining, so I threw my glasses on the passenger seat, and jumped out to let her out to do her thing. Maybe 20 seconds later I realize I've just locked us out. I had NOTHING on me. No leash, glasses, wallet, phone, nothing.
At this point I realize I'm only a couple blocks from a coworkers house, so I tied my over shirt into a leash of sorts and we jog over. After explaining the situation and finding out he doesn't own a single wire hanger ....I began to really lament.

Then I remembered that one of the rear "wing" windows is held shut with a strong piece of rope. I asked him if he had a long sharp knife. Maybe I could pry it open a little and reach the rope! He reaches under his couch, and produces an 18" jungle knife that I had given him for his birthday last year. It was just BARELY long enough to reach, and cut the rope. The irony that I had that knife for like 2 years and never used it for anything....
I had to give it away before it would come back to save me in a horrible situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom