IRS Persecution Of Christians

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the saying.... Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s?
Here's the King James version, from the gospel according to Matthew, chapter 22 (verses listed):

15: Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.
16: And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.
17: Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
18: But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
19: Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20: And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21: They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As the article indicted, this decision can be used against all Christian groups. It is interesting to note that they are not attacking islam or any other religion. Apparently, someone in a high position within the Biden administration is using their authority to attack Christians only. I never thought that this would happen in my own country, perhaps other countries but not mine. But the Bible states that in the last days...

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that to make all things equal we should revoke tax-exempt status for all religious groups? That's a great idea. 100% behind you.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bet this one gets overturned. Assuming there isn’t more to the story. This knife cuts both ways.
Slow down with your reasonableness. (Granted, even the article makes me think that there's more to the story too). This would be great! Kill the tax exemption --- the extra revenue could be use to fund healthcare, pay back social security, or more likely waste trillions on F35's and bombing crap-tier countries on the other side of the globe or something!

Latest posts

Top Bottom