IS IT JUST ME Twitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see all these links to Twitter or X and I assume the ones posting these links are members to the sight with a log-in.

I can click and watch but the video buffers horribly and i can't see comments section.

And is it just me or do others not have any desire to join those platforms.

I am not joined on Youtube or X or Facebook or any social media video posting forum.

Here and some hunt fish forums and some car forums that is all.

I see people all the time on their cell phone watching funny short videos one after another just a few seconds long.
They are entertained with that for a LONG time.

Am I missing something here?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see all these links to Twitter or X and I assume the ones posting these links are members to the sight with a log-in.

I can click and watch but the video buffers horribly and i can't see comments section.

And is it just me or do others not have any desire to join those platforms.

I am not joined on Youtube or X or Facebook or any social media video posting forum.

Here and some hunt fish forums and some car forums that is all.

I see people all the time on their cell phone watching funny short videos one after another just a few seconds long.
They are entertained with that for a LONG time.

Am I missing something here?
It's by design so you will want to create an account. Musk should make it so everyone can see the videos and comments but then he wouldn't be the richest I suppose.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No social media at all. Just a couple of gun forums. I am a YouTube junkie, though. If I'd had YT when I was a kid I'd be my own nuclear power right now.

I love YT for learning (or relearning) how to do stuff, reviews on products, etc... But, it's run by commies and there's lots of garbage on there, too. You just have to filter it out.

I finally got my wife to delete her Facebook account. Huge victory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom