Is Rachel Jeantel culpable in Travon Martin's death?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's gonna wind up dead, in a hotel room, from an overdose of Skittles, Arizona iced tea and Robitussin ... And the world will be a better place for it when it happens. No ... I'm not racist ... I'm thinking the same damn thing about Jody Arias ... :grumble: These folks take up time that should be spend on better things ... like helping homeless kids or feeding the hungry or rescuing cats even ... ANYTHING but THIS nonsense ...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the case is solved. Martin was actually an innocent child because manbearrapist was gonna git him. Jeantel tried to save his life and his virginity, but it was too late. manbearrapist done penetrated him wit his Kel-Tek "rod". :(

tehresistance.files.wordpress.com_2009_12_manbearpig.jpg

Manbearrapist

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, well, well ... Poor girl ... She's unhappy about being "judged by the jury". The jury she says she knew would find Zimmerman not guilty when she saw them because "they are old ... Too old." Make judgments based on looks much, little girl? Isn't that what she says Zimmerman was doing to Martin?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
She's gonna wind up dead, in a hotel room, from an overdose of Skittles, Arizona iced tea and Robitussin ... And the world will be a better place for it when it happens. No ... I'm not racist ... I'm thinking the same damn thing about Jody Arias ... :grumble: These folks take up time that should be spend on better things ... like helping homeless kids or feeding the hungry or rescuing cats even ... ANYTHING but THIS nonsense ...

Let's see, one of them planned and committed a horrible, violent murder. One testified in a criminal case. Yeah, I could see how you would compare the two. I mean, it's like they are the exact same.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see, one of them planned and committed a horrible, violent murder. One testified in a criminal case. Yeah, I could see how you would compare the two. I mean, it's like they are the exact same.

No, they are both attention seeking people who fancy themselves smarter than the average bear. Both have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they aren't even close to being as smart as the average bear.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, well, well ... Poor girl ... She's unhappy about being "judged by the jury". The jury she says she knew would find Zimmerman not guilty when she saw them because "they are old ... Too old." Make judgments based on looks much, little girl? Isn't that what she says Zimmerman was doing to Martin?

No no no. It's because of people from her error. They are different than the old white people. It was just an azz whoppin.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Exactly, & yet she is too ignorant to even catch herself during making those comments. She also said it was because it was a white jury too. Still they keep calling him white. Too bad he identifies himself as Latino & has the entire time. No matter how light his skin color, he is not white, he is Latino. Yet they can't figure this out yet & continue to blame white people.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I was spending the morning and about a half million dollars on a brake job today, my mechanic had some hate mongering talk radio station on, and they were discussing this to great and nonsensical lengths.

You can bet that there'll be gay rapist stuff on the internet for a couple of generations now. You can also bet that within a year, probably a lot less, everyone will have gone on to something else, and it'll be Trayvon who?

Ouch on the brake job, and you might be right on the G/R thing ,(or atleast it will give some sicko ideas)
I used to like listening to some of those shows , but they just keep going on and on and on adno,ononon...I dont listen to them anymore...;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom