Is Rachel Jeantel culpable in Travon Martin's death?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bestselling author and conservative personality Larry Elder called out CNN’s Piers Morgan on Tuesday for covering for Zimmerman trial witness Rachel Jeantel and referring to her as “one smart cookie.” That comment eventually evolved into a Twitter feud of sorts.

“Sure, it certainly explains why the 19yr. old is still in high school,” Elder wrote via his official Twitter account.

Elder also jabbed at Morgan for referring to Larry Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners for America, as “an unbelievably stupid man” while hailing Jeantel as “one smart cookie.”

Morgan wasn’t amused.

“Hey [Larry Elder] – rather than pick on a 19 year old girl, come and debate this with me on my show. If you’ve got the balls,” the CNN host tweeted.

Elder didn’t seem to be intimidated by Morgan’s comment. In fact, he seemed genuinely excited about the prospect of throwing down with Morgan about Jeantel.

“IT’S ON!” he replied. “If [Piers Morgan], you want me to debate you about this case, when and where, mi amigo, when and where?”

Here’s Morgans latest response:

@larryelder excellent, my producers will be in touch. Bring your A-game.

Piers is a glutton for punishment.

source

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly, & yet she is too ignorant to even catch herself during making those comments. She also said it was because it was a white jury too. Still they keep calling him white. Too bad he identifies himself as Latino & has the entire time. No matter how light his skin color, he is not white, he is Latino. Yet they can't figure this out yet & continue to blame white people.

He is as much a latino as Hussain obama is a black man......

Latest posts

Top Bottom