Is the US “The Freest Country In the World”? – By the Numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Skeptical Libertarian is free to take his happy ass to one of those free countries he's heard so much about. What's keepin him?
I bet it's his wife...

But if I stayed here with you girl, things just couldn't be the same.
Cause I'm as free as a bird now and this bird you can not change.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The US might not be perfect, but I sure dont really want to live somewhere else. Unless its in a mansion with servants on a beach that is always sunny...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like ever where I look, there's a nose pickin butt scratchin conservative who hadn't got a thing in the world to do but run my country down. If you don't love it leave it. Let this song that I'm a singin be a warnin. If you're runnin down my country son, you're walkin on the fighten side o me. *******

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like ever where I look, there's a nose pickin butt scratchin conservative who hadn't got a thing in the world to do but run my country down. If you don't love it leave it. Let this song that I'm a singin be a warnin. If you're runnin down my country son, you're walkin on the fighten side o me. *******

Poster brings up some perfectly debatable ideas and you go to name calling and banishment. Your scrnm is apropos...

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there's a fine art to taking good advantage of the niceties that our government provides while griping about it at the same time.

I practice by going to lunch at Furrs, and then while I'm getting my second helping of liver and onions I tell the guy how awful it tastes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom