Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do the occupiers and their allies always deny the effects an occupation brings?

How about if it was decided to set up a homeland for Mexicans in the Southwest U.S. because they're having a tough time in Mexico? Then after a small enclave is established more Mexicans emigrate there and become stronger with outside support and start to expand farther and farther displacing other people who are already established there? What if this was also based on racial/religious superiority how would most Americans react?

What did the first Intifada teach the Palestinians? Is it why they fire rockets now?

While I don't "support" Hamas I also don't support occupations or colonialism based on racial or religious superiority.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opinions may vary, including my own at times. I'm guessing you know the Ford story?

I do and it doesn't have anything to do with what I was talking about. I should clarify, my first sentence was referring to many folks in this thread and my second is referring specifically to the people of Hamas and their ilk.

My quoting of your previous post was purely sarcasm in its driest form.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anti-Semites: ya gotta love 'em.

I hope Israel burns all of them alive. I've got my marshmallows ready.

It's cute how the right who is oh so quick to accuse the left of "throwing the race card" at every opportunity throws the anti-semite card any time someone dare question the actions the Israelis.

"human shields" "right to defend themselves". LAWL.

Antisemitism? My ass. More like Christians and Jews relishing in the death of civilian Muslims. Death to the infidels, right? Join 'em or beat 'em? Or keep acting the fool with American support till the cows come home? All of the above, Regis. Hyperbole? Maybe, but less so than your antisemitism BS.

If you don't support communism, you must be racist against Chinese people. This is your logic train. How embarrassing for you.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fine, let them wipe it out. The Strip is the size of Detroit. IDF is no slouch. Pummel it until the squawking stops. Maybe we can send them less money and maybe this circle jerk will be off my TV by the time I turn 70.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your funny. 1000 rockets and the iron curtain blocked em???? You believe that line if BS. I bet out of a 1000, 900 landed in a desert.

And your right. Israel gives them a warning if 1 minute to get out of a 5 story apt building. I bet it takes you a minute to get out of your house.

So they get a minute to vacate while Hamas rushes in a bunch of kids for a human sheild. Christ Hamas must have good spies to be shipping human shields into apartment buildings within a minutes notice.

Maybe you need to read some more propaganda. Whats the death toll. 2 or 3 Israelis vs 173 Palestinians?? A huge modern Army against a few armed terrorist types and a bunch of kids chunking rocks.

Heres some facts for ya.

Israel has about 8.4 million ppl that earn about $32000 per year.
Gaza has about 1.8 million ppl that earn about $6100 per year.

The land mass of Israel is about like a big State with the population scattered but concentrated in a few cities.

Gaza is about like Osage county or smaller with 1.8 million ppl concentrated in a couple of cities. Not really hard to shoot fish in a bowl.

Seriously? If the fish in the bowl would would quit firing rockets and using underground tunnels to kidnap, and terrorize Israel, maybe the shooting of said fish in a bowl would stop.

More than 900 rockets and mortars have landed within Israel. Only a fraction landed in urban regions. The Iron Dome, which is only meant to intercept rockets that are headed for such areas, has an 87 percent success rate and has shot down 180 rockets over the course of the operation.

Hamas has instructed Gaza residents to ignore text messages and phone calls urging them to evacuate buildings, in an apparent effort to grow its supply of "human shields." The calls and messages are sent by Israeli military officials in order to give civilians time to evacuate the area, and are communicated before the IDF targets a house terrorists were using as cover for firing missiles at Israel or for other military purposes.

The Hamas-run Palestinian Authority Interior Ministry said in a message to Gaza residents that the messages "are designed to weaken our resolve and to sow panic and fear among us, in light of the failures of our enemies. We call on Gaza residents not to pay attention to these messages and not to leave their homes."

The message did not say whether Hamas would dispatch personnel to ensure that individuals inside targeted buildings remain inside.

The move, Israeli officials said, was apparently designed to prevent the ongoing demolishing of homes and buildings belonging to top Hamas terrorists. Since the beginning of Operation Protective Edge three days ago, the IDF said Thursday, it has hit over 800 terror targets in Gaza – more than in the entire six days of 2012's Operation Defensive Shield.

In the 24 hours until 6 a.m. Thursday, the army said, 322 terror targets were destroyed, including 217 rocket-launching sites, as well as the homes of 46 Hamas commanders. By now, the army said, nearly all of Hamas' top commanders and their families were homeless.

On Wednesday, The IDF published video and photographic evidence of the use of human shields by Hamas. In a screenshot of a television broadcast from July 8, civilians gather on the roof of the home of a Hamas terrorist who was targeted by the IDF. They did so in order to act as human shields and deter an imminent IDF attack, explained the military.

In one instance near the start of Operation Protective Edge, seven people were killed after locals responded to an Israeli warning flare by flocking to act as human shields at the site of the intended strike just moments before it was hit.

Israeli leaders have often accused Hamas and other Arab terrorist groups of committing a "double war crime" via such methods - firing indiscriminately at Israeli civilians while using Palestinian Arab civilians as human shields.

In an interview earlier Thursday Economic Minister and Jewish Home party head Naftali Bennett said that Hamas was to blame for any civilian casualties in Gaza as a result.

"Hamas has missile-launchers hidden in homes and in schools," he said. "I myself was a commando fighter in Gaza and I saw missile-launchers in the living room of a home. When you do this you are killing your own children. Hamas is clearly responsible for the very unfortunate death of Arab citizens."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182741

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need another $120 Billion to help fight an army that kills less people in a "war" than Chicago southsiders kill in any given 12 hour period?

I'll gladly spend that kinda dough on a war that kills dozens as opposed to thousands or hundreds of thousands any day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom