Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the IDF wasn't concerned about non-combatant casualties they would have just turned the place into a glass parking lot.

Or just rolled up in there with their armor and leveled the whole damn place, which they could do in about 2 days if they chose to do so. All the condemnation of the actions of Israel is just astounding AND eye opening.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The anti-sematism card.
Play it, now.

There is no doubt in my military mind that there is some of that present here. However, it is irrelevant and can be dismissed for the ridiculous notion that it is. No different than the advocacy of violence against another based on skin color. That is an argument that has no possible solution other than continuing the argument. I think there is a word for that. Strictly speaking, we are witnessing war made against a foe as morally as can be done given the circumstances. In my opinion it is to the detriment of Israel in the long run. But, this is not my fight and while i have my opinion on what should be done, i am not there and i dont have to live with that on my conscience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom