Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To say that Islam as a whole is the culprit is wrong. I have a good friend who is Muslim. He came here from Jordan. He has a mechanical engineering degree but works in the car business because he loves people.

He, his family, and his friends are very kind people. The unrest in the middle east is stupid in his eyes.

Which religion states that it's people are Gawds Chosen One? Thats sounds racist. And being Gawds favorite, that makes the rest unfavored. If Gawd is for them, then Gawd is against everyone else. And thus need to be destroyed.

The concept of Gawd having favorites is absurd and unreasonable. All people, whether Jew, Arab, Indian, Caucasion, whatever... have a right to exist as we are all his creation. Nations are created by men for their own selfish goals. Most were created by warfare and conquest or in Israel's case, a pen and a map, which displaced the native people for the favored people. So many get upset that a government body is injecting thousands of foreigners into the our land from south of a river, but have no problem with a world governing body injecting foreigners into some other peoples land. Double standard.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bsnews.info_wp_content_uploads_2014_03_us_world_domination_tour.jpg

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be. I don't remember us bombing Cuba.
We invaded Cuba and then blockaded it but only threatened to bomb it, much to Curtis Lemay's disappointment.

Curtis LeMay at least had the testicular fortitude to tell the truth about our bombing campaign in WWII - "if we'd lost the war, we would be on trial for war crimes".

That's how you win wars - by killing the most of the "other" guys.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find the defiance of the militant Palestinians to be inspiring. They were dispossessed of their land over 60 years ago and have been reduced to a pathetic existence in a few tiny shreds of their former homeland, impoverished and completely dominated by the occupier; but they have never forgotten, and have never stopped fighting. Despite their desperate situation, they refuse to settle for any peace terms short of getting all their land back, and vow to continue fighting until the occupiers have all been killed or subjugated. When they got a chance to elect a government, the majority of Palestinians shoved it up the occupiers' asses and elected a militant faction. I only hope I would have the strength to continue the fight under those same circumstances.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting interview on Fox tonight.

Mosar Hassani Yousff, the son of the Hamas leader has denounced his dad and the tactics he has used against Israel.

He is asking the president of the United States of America, as the supreme power in that part of the world to take responsibility to stop the conflict.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle...f-the-free-world/story-fnh81ifq-1227007949956
Ah, yes. Let's get involved in more ******** that will only come back to bite us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom